Monday, November 4, 2013

I understand now

I should not have done that.

Remember the video. That told me to come back home. I did that. I went to the place in the video, and guess what, my bag was lying in the middle of the road. I then went to the dam. Guess who was there.

I should not even be alive, but bear with me.

When I got there the masked person, Inquisitor, was there. He was somehow able to talk without speaking, if you know what I mean. He said a lot of things. Things that someone who claims to want to help me did not tell me. He then did something that I will not forget. He shot me, three times. I came to about two hours later, soaking wet from the rain, but fine. Healed. I had to throw away the t-shirt, bloodstains are hard to explain. However, he took the camera with him, however, he forgot to check my pockets, because my journal was in there. I know remember more. Some of my research. Also, I have some revenge planned. I think this should work.

At least, I thought thats what I should do. I did one of the rituals from the book, something about a silent hunter that stalks its victims. Guess what, I don't remember the ritual. But I do know something, I don't usually have nosebleeds after coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment