Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Got down with the sickness, now I feel terrible.

Cough, cough. I got a summer cold. Typical bad luck on my part. I keep having bad dreams as well, so it's not like I get enough sleep. I have barely spoken to my friend for a while now, he apparently splurged out on a new computer, and has been glued to the internet ever since. Dude, for one thing, it is july and your my age, come one, lets have some fun. On a second thought, I had no clue he had decent internets out at his place.

So anyway, my dreams. I keep dreaming about this orest. It is quite beutful the more I think about it, but I think there is something wrong with it. I get this feeling of being watched all the time. Also everything seems to be burnt and frozen, like  after you make a campfire in the snow.

Then I keep having another dream where I am flying, and heres the cath, over a sea of fire. I mean litterally a sea of fire, I even dive down into it and go to the bottom where the blue flames get so dark that I can barely see. And whenever I ascend I feel very heavy.

So yeah, not like I get a lot o rest. But hey, still better than dreaming about holding a speech and realizing all your clothes are missing, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment