Wednesday, July 31, 2013

yeah, about that...

I really can't sleep like a normal person anymore. The last couple of days have been like a bit of a daze to me, and in general, my quest to go through a large chunk of old pictures and videos on my computer has been stuck on the same page for about a week. I am so tired. I still have the feeling of being watched and I am still a little sick, but now the fever is definitely gone, which is great news, as I am hoping to get more sleep now. Also, my close friend seems to have gotten himself involved in some slightly more serious business with those computer freaks than usual. The worst that happened a year ago was that his hard drive got flooded with random downloaded stuff from the Internet. Now, he stays indoors all day and works on, well what ever he is working on.

I found some weird footage though, howeer, it is not from last winterbut from what seems to be this summer, a ew weeks ago. This is a little wierd, because I was bedridden or a few of the days with good weather, and I have yet to go to some of these places, although I do remeber going  to some of these during the winter with some friends and filming with my phone, but not with my camera, hm, weird. I bought during october last year I think towards the end of the month. I was working on a shitty little horror project, I ended up making up this whole sad backstory and how no one thought this specific event that I made up was wierd and yaad yada yada, the stabdard horror vlog stuff. I should have made another copy of a certain petrified insect regardingseries, or asked /X/ for help. However, knowing /x/  I also know the thread would have just ended with "Op is a f*g".
Ah, the worries of a creative person. You guys know what, I anyone ever reads this, I might post the old video I made, it is crappy, but if my memory does not fail me, I think there was something about it that was ...weird... I fonly I could remeber the name of the file, my memory is like a duck during duck season, full of holes.

Anyway, stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment