Monday, July 29, 2013

ugh

Ok. first off, sorry about the terrible spelling and grammar in my last post. English is not my first language and I was really tired when I wrote the last post. I am still sick but seem to be getting better. My fever is down and the weird dreams seem to have stopped for now. I think I spent most of the time sleeping, I am not really sure as I can' quite remember the last three days, as my parents were away quite a bit and my brother almost all the time hung out with his friends. Nobody kept an eye on me, but hey, I am an adult after all.

I think I should record a dreamlog type video, maybe I can do some lucid dreaming after that. I could just make random videos anyway. I have recently been taking walks outside, but I get this feeling I am being watched, but it's probably just my imagination. Oh, and also my friend has been completely swallowed up by some weird hacker group on the Internet. I can't reach him at all.

So yeah, thats my life. Staay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment