Wednesday, August 21, 2013

grrr

I can't log on to my youtube account. I have no clue why, but everytime I click on "log in"  my computer just freezes and blue-screens. Ah, well. Tomorrow I am going back to university. I was once again unable to reach my friend, apparently he was busy with work and his cellphone does not work.However, he did say we were going to skype a little this weekend, we might be able to talk about all the stuff we did back then.

However, I do worry about him. He has not talked to me much, and seems to be obsessed with this challenge he is doing. I kind of don't want to know what it is, but at the same time, I am getting increasingly worried. I mean, if your freinds parents tell you that he draws strange symbols, has books about Jung, astrophysics and memex in his room, next to a book on how to skin animals, I kind of understand their worries.

I mean, he never acted like this before. Usually he used to be the outgoing one. Yeah sure, both of us could spend an entire day not talking to anyone, but I lived in an almost hermit like state. We became friends trough a happy accident, and have stayed in touch for a long time.

I guess I am just being paranoid. He did give me a few clues, he gave me the name of his supervisor, "case", and said that the trials he was in were almost complete and that his initiation as a terminal could soon begin. So yeah, still worried.

His parents, who picked up the phone first, did tell me that the group was called knights- something.

Oh, well, look at the time, I need to catch some sleep, I have an early train to catch tomorrow.
I will have to work out the youtube issues some other day.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment