Friday, August 23, 2013

what the...

Somehow someone managed to acess my youtube account. Great, if the person who did it is reading this, just so you know, this password is a little harder. Also, the footage in the video was possibly some stuff that I filmed. I do not know how said person accessed the files, but my guesss is that they have access to my old journal and bag, which means that they have my bag. From the content of the video, I was not able to get any clues. However, the good news is that I will have a short conversation with my friend, Michael tomorrow, hopefully he will let me put it up on youtube.

Strangely, I am no longer sick, but my bad dreams have been continuously recurring, and I have a feeling that they are getting worse or clearer maybe. I guess if you dream the same thing over and over you remember more. I keep flying through this sea of fire. But now I see symbols, like mathematical symbols and all kinds of logos, like you stuck your head into the Internet itself I guess. I should stop eating spicy food before I go to bed I guess. Oh, and also, every now and then there is some brief static. It looks like a girl. But I cannot recognize her. Also, when, in my dream, I go lower, I sometimes see a beach, and a Gray, monochrome city, the sky then looks like a TV tuned to a dead channel or something, wispy grays mixing with the smog of whatever city it is. I am to far away to see any landmarks. I see some people walking on the beach, a man and a woman I think, but I can't make out any specific features. He does seem to have some form of scar tissue or a gigantic piercing near his ear, right behind it, and is always carrying a keyboard or one these fancy new tablets. That is usually where I wake up.

My personal guess is that I spend several hours to many reading crappy novels and that I eat the wrong food before going to bed, but for these things to recur so often, I just don't know...

Anyway, I am still working on recovering some more footage, I also got around for a quick trip to the house from the intro video. I did not dare to go inside though, I felt as if someone was watching me, the powerline was constantly humming, the wind sounded like this choir of whispers, like in a cheesy betond belief dream sequence, and I could have sworn that I saw somethong move in the bushes. That place just has this terryfying atmospehre, even if you bring a friend, you would not really know what to do.

Anyway, stay tuned for more, I could keep on going, but I got stuff to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment