Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Quick notice

I'm writing this with my phone, so prepare for typos and such. I am currently sitting on the train on my way back to my parents. I got my speakers to work again, so I will try to continue my research. I had planned to have a video call with Michael, but if everything works out I might have a chance at hanging out with him the next few days. I did think of something though. The footage from the last video seems
To be from when the two of us went on a small trip around the area last winter. I think I am starting to remember now. Also, I called a doctor I know personally about the loss of time, and he said he
Might meet up
With me one time the next few months, but he works for a university and is quite busy. And also, I have a plan. There is a ruin along a highway near where I live, it is difficult to get there on foot, but I have a vague feeling I might have been there at some
Point, I keep seeing these broken brick walls in my dreams. I guess I suppressed the memory, but why. Also, my cold seems to be gone, but the nightmares are getting worse. I barely get any sleep.

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment