Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back to school

Life is moving along at its usual pace now. And hello, by the way. And by moving along at its usual pace I mean it is boring. Nothing weird has happened so far, but I have been going through some o the videos. Sometimes text flashes here and there, but it is difficult to read. I did get this from one thing, a vague line of text, it lashes in the video with all the code in the title. I think it says "Beware of the one who cast the shadow". Also, another thing I noticed is that this small wooden shack near this power conversion station seem to be the focus of several clips. Also there seem to be some weird things regarding the audio in Archive#6, I think there is something playing, nut you can only pick it up i you crank everything up to eleven, and then, thanks to my stupidity and headphones I almost went deaf when the one part with "regular" sound starts in that video.

Well, that was all of that, but anyway, life is pretty dull normally, I mean I am a bit freaked out and worried, but I also need to deal with regular life stuff. Also, for some reason black business suits seem to have made a comeback. Either that or a lot of companies are starting to enforce a dress code. Or maybe it's just my own paranoia due to the lack of sleep. I keep having these really weird dreams. They are not scary, just weird. It's always stuff like me flying between various places. Although, I keep hearing this humming in the background all the time. Other dreams are just me running in a forest or me walking around in a futuristic city under a dome. Hey, I said weird dreams, not bad or terrifying. It is just that I keep waking up and feel really bad every night.

Next week I will briefly visit my parents to pick up some stuff I forgot and bring back a few things I borrowed. I will definetly meet up with Michael and have a chat and look at some places.

Until then, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment