Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Congratulations, it's a bad dream

Bad dreams are made of these...cheeseburgers.

I really have issues with bad dreams. And for a few nights now the same thing has happened, I dream something weird, like me hovering in my own room seeing myself, and then I wake up and every time, in the one place you don't want to look, in the corner of my eye, I think I see something moving. I think it is just a shadow without any particular pattern. also, it is allways around the same time, about three in the morning. Also, the cough, this dry almost forced cough came back. The first night I woke up I blamed it on a dry throat, but I have woken up like this three times now. The first time I was just confused and thought I had a case of sleep paralysis. I have read about it so it was not that scary, and so I thought I would not need to mention it to you guys. But the same thing happening three times in a row, well, call me crazy, but that is too weird to be a coincidence.

Tonight I will put a camera up. I have a feeling I might remember the dream and hallucination in greater detail, so if I just leave my camera on, I might be able to remember the whole thing better. I can record myself as a form memory note, you know like a post-it sticker.

Oh, and before I leave, I only remember the coughing from the first night.

Stay tuned for more.

If you have any ideas what might be causing this, please, do tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment