Monday, September 23, 2013

The bag

During the meet-up, Michael and I had a change of plans. Originally we had planned to investigate the house from "introduction". However, due to terrible weather, we decided to do something different. In the video, it might not seem like it, but it almost started to rain that day, and the abandoned shack is a slight bit outside of town and we decided to check the other place instead. The place we decided to check was next to the bridge. A few years ago there used to be a proper path down there, but when the new bridge was built the removed it. It is just another hiding spot for teens who want to sneak a few beers past their parents, but it was also a very cool place usually.

When we finally reached the fireplace, we noticed the path behind it, and I don't think you can see it in the video, but there is a raft to cross the river in place. We didn't want to keep going because the weather was getting worse, but the I saw my bag, the black leather bag just lying there in the bushes. So I had a look at the contents, here are some pictures, there was a notebook inside, with only a few pages of text I could decipher, mentioning something about an organization called "occulus dei" which I think means eye of god. Most of the notebook is indecipherable, but it is my handwriting. However, the notebook is not my old journal, it is just an ordinary notebook, I am still looking for my journal.











No comments:

Post a Comment