Sunday, September 29, 2013

Loss

I don't even know where to start.

Someone got him. I don't know who or why, but someone got Michael. I was going to visit my parents and hang out with him, and do some more investigation and get some more information out of him. I was too late, when I got there, there was police tape around his room and at the anchoring place at his house, they have direct access to a river. His parents told me that they got home from a short trip on saturday, and found their house completely trashed, the place was torn up as if a battle had taken place. There were bullet holes and scorchmarks all over the house, and the small bridge was covered in blood. They called the cops and the current theory is a drug based suicide.

Drug based suicide my ass!

This has something to do with all the weird shit that has been going on the last couple of weeks. I have no idea what to do now. I do not believe he is dead, hurt yes, kidnapped, you bet, but dead? That guy is a lot tougher than most people think.

However, while I was talking to his parents, we noticed someone snaeking around in their garden, some weirdo in a mask. All of us in something of a shock and me being sad and pissed of, decided to chase the person. We chased him into the forest for quite a while, eventually, I was alone. I then saw the most terryfying thing in the world. The masked man was standing in a clearing and was arguing with a dozen or so men in black suits. All of the were wearing  sunglasses and carrying various weapons, ranging from hnadguns to large knives. The masked person then killed them. He was so fast, they were more or less ripped apart, I ducked down to take cover from bullets that were whistling through the air, and when I looked up, it was over. The men were dead and there was blood everywhere. Some of them had been implaed on tree trunks that the last storm had knocked over. At this point Michaels father arrived and saw the carnage, we walked out into the clearing, me trying to tell him what happened. All the bodies had been cut and that symbol had been carved everywhere, on trees, on dead bodies on rocks. Then the bodies started to dissolve. It was like a black flame that just turned them into dust. Both of us then heard this laughter. It was a mixture between demonic and not from this universe. The masked person was just standing there, staring through us.

Needless to say, we both ran the distance that previously probably took us more than 30 minutes in about five seconds. His parents have already left the city, but they promised to keep me in the loop.

This was not the last thing I saw. While we were running like crazed dogs away from the masked man, I could have sworn I saw someone run in the opposite direction, and said someone was wearing a certain jacket.

If anyone is wondering, I am currently hiding under my blanket with a club and a nice strong drink.

Stay tuned if you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment