Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chasing shadows.

We are not the only ones.

I took the train up to my old hometown, I wanted to look around the old abandoned house. I walked around for a while, and noticed some burnt pieces of paper and that damn mark on the ground, painted with charcoal. As I bent down to look at the scraps for paper, I heard footsteps and looked behind me.

There was a man, a man I had never seen before. He looked worn, tired, restless, like had had been sleeping rough for a few weeks. He just looked at me, and then talked.
(I will summarize the conversation best I can)

"Finally, Gabriel, I was waiting for you."
"Who are you?"
"Let us say, I am similar to you."
He then handed me something wrapped in a piece of cloth, and told me not to break the wax seal until the next full moon.

"what do you mean, you are like me"
"I am one of you, like Michael, like you, I am one of the persons "changed" or "touched" by that entity that rests outside, and I am a lot older than I look."
"I didn't fucking ask for this you know"
"You have the right attitude, fuck all and fuck the world."
He had this wild look in his eyes the entire time, an insane wild look.

"Well, I have to take my leave now, byebye, and,oh, next time, bring a knife." He smiled and winked at me and started to walk rapidly up the road.

"Hey, you what is your name, I want to talk to you more"

"By now" he said, pausing fro effect, you should have guessed my name." He smiled and walked around the corner, I rushed towards were he had been, but I could not see him.

After this I went home.

The last thing i remember saying was, you have got to be fucking kidding me.

stay tuned for more, update at the next full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment