Friday, January 24, 2014

In before

The next full moon is coming up. The strange person said that more information would be revealed when it is that time, so I am just waiting now.  He has been back. I see him in the corner of my eye, in my room, or in the evening when I take a walk. It is somewhere between annoying and threatening.

I have a few things to think about.

1: There was a long string of what appears to be hexadecimal code in one of my video descriptions, and I have not been able to decode it, so I would appreciate a little help. Also, there was some more code posted on twitter, and I will crack that code, and might post it in a video.

2: The things in the journal do worry me. It is not the act that a scary looking man tracked me down and hand me an item he took from a cultist, from a cult that did not exist for more then 100 years. This is somewhat, and it does pose some questions, such as who he was and why I should "know his name"

As a last note, I have been working on the old codes, they became strange, one of the answers was "biochip", another was  "psychology", "phenomenon" and "Frequency". There were some more, but they were, shall we say, personal. I have no idea what they are asking about.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment