Saturday, January 11, 2014

Time flies

Wow, 2014, what a year. I have a good feeling for some reason. These last couple o months have been, shall we say, rough.

Having some psycho leave weird messages for you in videos is a problem, getting strange riddles dispatched from weird hackers is just fun. But sometimes, my own idiocy just makes things really bad. I have been hunting him, I can't injure him, I have tried a lot of things, a home made taser, stabbing, fire. Nothing. However, I do have something in mind. This cult, the occulus dei, seem to know a lot. They don't exist anymore, so there is nothing to go on, they straight up disappeared from the history books like so many other occultist groups during the late 1800s. However, they seem to be quite well versed in biology, physics and various types of engineering. A lot of it is mixed in with the usual jibber-jabber of mysticism. However, as my journal, well someones old journal that is. Most of it was in a misture of German, Swedish, Dutch, Arabic, and got knows what else. I was translating the most interesting parts. It was something about a "being-outside-of-no-form". The stuff in english was often ritualistic, about candles, sigils and such things.

Another good thing however, is that I know that the pills seem to be good. They keep him out of my head a little bit. He still grabs me, drags me off, and I loose time, but my mind seems more intact, I remember things, hotels, books, cars. He is getting more powerful and intrusive. I hope he is not permanent, otherwise god help me.

Anyway, stay tuned, and if you see hermit, punch him for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment